Sally: Sewing Vetus Tweezers Stainless Steel Hyperfine High Precision 6A-SA
Sally: These shape is my FAVORITE style of tweezer for the sewing studio.
Note - the whole front side closes - this makes this a perfect tweezer for threading a serger or sewing machine.
Note- the model "6A-SA" refers to the shape - so you can shop looking for that model.
- Material: Stainless steel; Color: Silver; Size: Curved Tweezers: 4.92 inch /12.5 cm; Dolphin-shaped Tweezers: 4.88 inch /12.39 cm
- Curved Tip Tweezers are specifically designed for the easy to pick up tiny eyelashes and 3D 6D volume mink eyelash extensions.
- The tips of whole boot is lay flush,close completely. These tweezers can adapt to a long-term work. Light weight so does not cause hand fatigue.
- Suitable for makeup salon, cosmetics studio, makeup artist, professional use or personal use.
- These high precision pointed tweezers spread the natural lashes making it easier to separate and isolate the desired lash for application.With Sophisticated fine,they can be adapted to very fine works in the 0.01mm object in a long contact surface.
Details: USE ①Use Under Eye Gels cover bottom eyelashes to prevent from lashes with other. ②Use one Dolphin-Shaped TweezerS separate the natural lash, mega curved Tweezers to hold the eyelashes extension tip, and dip the end into the glue, then apply on the natural lash. ③Straight tweezers tweezers can be used to grafting individual eyelash extensions and separate the natural lash. ④Curved tweezers can be used to make fans and grafting volume eyelash extension.