Updated September, 2022
We're busting at the seams with growth & site improvements!
❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️
We're here to help you if you help us do that.
So please, everyone, try to understand that we have over 50,000 PAST customers and hundreds of current ones.
Do you know it takes the sales of HUNDREDS of patterns every month to just cover expenses? Please try to help us along here...
We need your co-operation to best serve you. Please.
We want your problems / issues to be taken care of quickly - and that can no longer happen via email. What we can fix in 5-10 minutes on Zoom or through the site chat feature might take 45 minutes through email volleys. Please help us serve you best.
⭐️ Need help from Sally or her staff? ⭐️
⭐️⭐️ ZOOM is the best and fastest way to get help. ⭐️ ⭐️
⭐️⭐️ Also - the NEW chat feature - bottom right corner of the page ⭐️⭐️
Sally's email address is listed below
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
We are kindly saying this:
If what you need help with is important enough to take Sally or the staff's time,
then it's important enough for you to pop on zoom to help her or her staff do it.
We want to fix your issue - and it needs to be done as quickly as possible.
We're here to help - hundreds of hours per month!
Please see link at the top of the page to go directly to Zoom.
There also are sources for answers to common problems such as downloading, etc in the footer of most pages.
#1 problem we see:
Using a mobile device to do something that a computer can do better!
It's up to you to make sure you know how to use your device.
- - - -
If you still want to read on, okay...
We are thrilled to see so many people getting back into sewing with us!
If you have a problem/issue:
We want to help - but lately, our costs to run the site have gone up significantly. This causes problems. For example:
Some people think we have time to kill on a 99c purchase from six years ago- even if they have not done any business with us in the last 5.5 years.
BUT... just know - we STILL will help them... if they get on zoom to help us do it.
Please understand - there's nothing about a 5 year old purchase that helps us pay the bills today to serve you.
Moreover, we had many thefts (thousands) happen in 2016-2018. We simply can't keep going back that far (into old systems) and sort out legitimate purchases from the illegal ones.
IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE READ:
We’re here to help - so we have created the following ways for you to reach out to us. Please use the appropriate method.
🌺 1. Info on the home page here. (sewing.school) This site was designed to have anything you could need on the home page.
Have you looked for the information on home page of www.sewing.school ?
THEN - Here are the services we have to help you.
🌺 2. Community - Use when someone else could help you out, too.
• Telegram - We have many channels. See this page:
Use this for:
• General questions that undoubtedly are not unique to you.
• Where can I find _______? Hint: It’s probably on home page of sewing.school
• Downloading/printing/etc. - Also on www.sewing.school home page
• Chit chat/opinions/experiences ... have fun!
Do not use this for:
• Private matters - such as billing. (Use ZOOM)
• Issues that require us to look you up (conversations are better)
🌺 3. Zoom. Meeting 720 628 0542 <—same # since 2017!
This is the very best way to resolve issues quickly & have Sally help you!
Info about ZOOM and Telegram (to get notifications) are in the links above.
Use this for:
• ALMOST EVERYTHING!
This is the best & fastest way for us to fix something for you!!!
• Use this BEFORE you get frustrated!
• If your question requires us to look up your account, this is the only way you should be reaching us. Your problem probably requires a conversation to resolve - we truly cannot waste time volleying emails.
If Sally is at her desk working on edits, etc.. she usually has zoom up.
It's up for an average of 10-12 hours per day.
So, no matter where someone lives, they can catch her.
Do not use this for:
• If you got stubborn and refused to reach out and now you’re frustrated.
Please ask for help before you get to that point.
🔥 Purchases that were initiated more than 24 months ago unless you have payment info for us to easily verify on our end. No more making us play "Where's Waldo" to find your transaction on previous systems. 🔥
Note: Thousands of counterfeit/unauthorized/illegal transactions were made in 2016 - 2018. We have State & Federal lawsuits in the works - as well as an open case with Homeland Security and Secret Service that we hope yields eventual criminal charges - so yes... this is serious. If you fall into that period, we can't help without your transaction proof - and - you MUST pop on Zoom to get help. We are sorry, but we have wasted far too much time since 2016 with people that didn't even buy from us (many thought they did!) - or were given illegal access.
🌺 4. NEW Chat feature. Found on the bottom right of each page within this site. This works best if your problem is brief and doesn't require us to investigate things and/or requires conversation or your help to find info.
🌺 5. LAST - Emails - Emails sent to: email@example.com
Our support desk has been abused to the point that we have shut it down.
Please use email for:
• Quilt Guilds, Sewing Groups, and our Shops & Educators. We do want you to use email - we want you to have a paper trail for your organization, as well as this creates a reference for us, too.
• Or... if you were asked to write us an email.
PLEASE... ***Do not*** use email for:
• Issues that require a conversation with us to resolve (text, if you must, to set up a time to catch Sally on Zoom)
• Issues that require us to investigate something for you (use Zoom so you can help us help you!)
• Bellyaching because you didn’t read something before buying it.
•All issues that are better suited for #1, 2, 3, or 4.
Lastly - DO NOT EXPECT A RESPONSE from staff on:
PMs/DMs to Sally - nor her staff
We really are here to help - but there's only one Sally and 50,000 of you. ❤️ Please help us be efficient so we can make more new stuff.