EARLY BIRD GOLDEN LIFETIME COMBO
Check the chart to see how this has the best benefits.
🎉 🎉 🎉 Especially to our new members🎉 🎉 🎉
The following does not apply to items made from Amazon, etc.
We don't do them. Rarely, if a supplier does not fulfill our order for an item (happens with thread buys on SMN now and then), we will issue a refund for the item we could not supply to you.
#1 reason to combine orders: Using two different coupon codes.
Second most popular reason: You forgot to order something.
Third most popular reason: You just checked out and then discovered we have another deal going on that you want to take advantage of.
Our software only allows one coupon code per order.
For any of the types of reasons stated above, you may place a second order and use any appropriate codes on the subsequent orders so you will be able to take advantage of any current discounts for other products.
📌 Working within the constraints of the software, shipping is charged by the best guess the software can make. When orders are combined, sometimes that causes shipping to also go up - according to increase in package size or weight, obviously. Please keep that in mind.
📌 IMPORTANT: You MUST place any orders you would like to have us consider to combine into one package within ONE HOUR of each other. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The reason for this: We have a policy, especially important during crazy busy sales, etc, to ALWAYS wait until an order is at least one hour old before our team packs it. This gives YOU time to take advantage of multiple sales, promotions, etc.
Colorado orders: Your order will be taxed at our location in Douglas County. If you do not agree with this, please do not order
COUPON CODE USAGE❗️ ❗️❗️ Confused ❓ ❓ ❓
We may offer different discounts for different groups of people... or on different product lines, events, or downloads at the same time.
Coupon Codes MUST be entered at the time of purchase - NO EXCEPTONS. Be sure to review your order and verify your order total is correct before making payment.
On that note, we STRONGLY DISCOURAGE the use of Paypal's "One Click" / "Fast Checkout" option! Many customers seem to miss entering their coupon codes because of this and it makes a terrible mess to correct!!!
Our software only allows one coupon code per order. See "Combining Orders" for a way to always "beat the system" 😁
The system will allow you to use more than one gift card on an order.
Gift cards are valid for five years. No cash refunds on gift cards.
Please read them!
All sales final on all goods.
ROD PRICING at shop.sewmuchnicer
Some rods may already be at a special price and not eligible for VIP discounts, sales, etc. Please read the descriptions for the items carefully.
Our software does the best guess it can - but different items need bigger boxes, and combining also may result in over paying. Shipping overages of $3 or more will be credited back to your account by a gift card to be used on future orders. These are processed about once a week. Watch your email for it. No refunds are given on shipping.
SMN never stocks thread. Ever. The only time orders are accepted for thread are during our "buys". Be sure to get on our email list and watch your emails for these special events.
VIPs get deep discounts every day on most items at SMN and many other perks. To become a VIP, check out the shop.sewlikearockstar.com store.
If you are a VIP, coupon codes for your discount are posted within the VIP Exclusive Group within our Mighty Network (MN).
Everyone is welcome to join the Sew Like A Rock Star Mighty Network - it's free. Some groups within MN are limited to special groups of people like our VIPs or those folks attending special live events.
CLICK HERE to get to the Sew Like a Rock Star Mighty Network
SPECIAL PRODUCT RELEASES on SMN and/or SLARS
We do our best to give Sew Like a Rock Star VIPs the first crack at limited products and always at the best pricing!
On release day, the items will go active on shop.sewmuchnicer.com or on shop.sewlikearockstar.com - for the appropriate item.
VIPs... remember your 60% off discount code for zippers is always on - see your Secret Group in Mighty Networks for the COUPON CODE you will need at checkout time! (link in paragraph above) When the release happens, you're ready to go! Other products may offer lower discount codes for VIPS.
Depending on product, COUPON CODES of up to 30% off for everyone is released - usually on second day of Product Releases. Stay tuned to the groups and your email! ... 😉... ...while we're here... ...😉...
Some special categories/offerings may have a different discount level - or may require a coupon code. Please read the description for that section of our catalog.
If you need anything else, please pop a question in our Mighty Network Group and someone will answer back quickly!
If you have a private account question, then please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thanks so much! Sally & Joel
Sorry... I couldn't stop laughing at that one. 😁
Our avenues to help you quickly:
1. You're here already!
Have you tried the search feature on the top of every page?
The fewer words you enter, the better your results.
2. Sewing, pattern, or general questions?
Our community is the bestest!
Someone will coming running to help!
Try our free Mighty Network: https://sew-like-a-rock-star.mn.co
(You should be on there anyway! that's where the best deals happen!)
Or our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SewMuchNicer
3. Rather talk? Or, need to show it in order to explain it?
We'd love to meet you! Pop on our Open Shop Zoom:
• If you are new to zoom, go to zoom.us
• Download the "Zoom Cloud Meetings" app for your device.
• Fire up the zoom cloud meetings app on your device.
• Then just join meeting # 720 628-0542
• Turn on your mic and start video.
• We're there almost every day - starting at about 8 am mountain time.
• Check out the Events Calendar for other zoom times.
4. Have an account related question?
Just pop an email to:
If your issue is personal to your account, then we encourage you to use our support desk.
The support desk will serve you best, as we can always make sure that:
1) you'll get a fast response (compared to our staff catching something like this in any one of about 20 places online... lol) ...
2) we can communicate back and forth privately ...
3) an issue can easily be addressed as efficiently as possible....
4) it stays within our attention until it is resolved.
We check for emails frequently throughout the day.
We have about a 2 hour average response time.
It would be less if we didn't sleep once in a while. lol
THANK YOU for taking some time to be with us!
I bet you might be accustomed to just grabbing PDF patterns and then "toughing it out" when you sew, riiiiight?
Well, it's different here. Big time.
Everything you could possibly be looking for is on the home page of Sewing.School . Can't find something, jump on Telegram and ask in the public channel. Someone will come running to help.
There are a few things the tribe of Rock Star Sew-Land SHINE at:
1. We can do anything. Forget that "beginner, intermediate, expert" jargon. I believe that any project can be done with craftsmanship if the right tools are being used for the job -and- the sewist can kick back, relax, and just focus on one seam at a time.
One. Seam. At a time. <--- Who can't do that?
That is all a whole lot easier to accomplish if she can SEE it done first. We're not a PDF site - we're a teaching/community site.
2. Our projects are broken down into bite size pieces. It's easy to take in the information that you need to see... and it's equally simple to skip over a lesson that you may not need to see. This is why we feel we do a great job at teaching for all skill levels. We at least try to do our best for you! ❤️
3. Basics - many videos are available that are extra helpful to newbies.
4. If you stumble, we have amazing help and support! From our Telegram project & chat channels, to our Amazing VIP Membership , and to our well - staffed support desk... nobody can say there isn't help for them. The trick? Reach out before you get frustrated! We want everyone to enjoy your time with us.
5. While we all come together because of sewing, in our tribe, "Sewing is just the excuse that brings us all together." If you give this group a chance, you're likely to meet some mighty amazing people that will become lifetime friends. We truly are here for each other.
6. Relax! Enjoy! There's no judgments. Just support. Doesn't matter your age, experience, skill level... we think it's great you're sewing!
So, if this is your first foray into trying out one of our projects, we hope you will take advantage of the video portions, too! You'll find we have a great time - and there's always room for one more to enjoy the community we have going on while you achieve new levels of enjoyment and craftsmanship in your finished project.
Thanks for looking at this - I hope we meet in our live sessions!
-Sally and her Rock Star Team
If you'd like to get a notification for when Sally is on Zoom, we've made another Telegram channel that will conveniently "ding" you when she's online.
Sally works some mighty whackadoodle hours on some days. If she's at her desk, she can easily put a post in this Telegram channel so you will may get a notification if you're waiting to catch up to her. THIS IS A PRIVATE CHANNEL - with the invitation link only being shared here:
As always, you have the choice to mute out notifications for this channel. It's created for your convenience - but it's up to you to mute/unmute as you desire, obviously.
We currently have three zoom accounts.
The "Community" or "Open Shop" zoom "meeting" number is
720 628 0542
Don't be afraid to pop on!!! We're a friendly bunch.
How to get on:
Just fire up the zoom app on your device, and "join" the "meeting" (zoom jargon! lol) with the number above.
When prompted, join "internet audio" as well as "start video" when you are coming in.
The other two accounts are used when Sewing.School conducts Staycations (check the Events Calendar - they're lots of fun!) . We create one room to be Sally's sewing space, and another is the "crazy room" meant for everyone that is attending that Staycation.
We use Zoom Cloud Meetings for our Virtual Live Events.
On class/event day, we use up to 3 "rooms" to gather.
• Community "Open Shop Front" - general meeting area.
• Sewing Room / Crazy Room (for large, "Staycations" retreat-like events )
• Sally's Sewing Area
Each has its own unique meeting number. These meeting numbers for the day are found in the first "lesson" in your class - please just look in your dashboard on school.sewlikearockstar.com .
Check the Calendar for Zoom details & times we have open to everyone! If you haven't used zoom before, feel free to pop in and practice!